Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

A new cracker that's gluten and wheat free.

Mary's Gone Crackers
I just tried these. I really liked them! I ate them with cream cheese. They would be really great with chicken or tuna salad. I found them locally at Albertson's. I included the link at the bottom.

Original Seed Cracker
A crisp delicious cracker with a rich nutty flavor. Wheat-free, Gluten-free and organic. Made of organic whole grain brown rice, organic quinoa (keen-wa: a high protein seed/grain), organic flax seeds and organic brown sesame seeds, with no added fat. Surprisingly satisfying on their own or with your favorite toppings. Always hold their crunch; unlike any other cracker you've ever had--they will soon become a staple in your cupboards.

http://www.marysgonecrackers.com/ns/products.php

No comments:

Post a Comment