Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Black Bean Dip

Black Bean Dip

2 (16-ounce) cans organic black beans, drained and rinsed

1 medium red onion, chopped

1 tablespoon fresh lime juice

1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro

1 tablespoon olive oil

1 garlic clove, peeled

1 teaspoon ground cumin

Sea salt

Tortilla chips and, if you're with that sort of crowd, assorted cut-up raw vegetables

* I use mild rotel (diced) I just add a couple of teaspoons. I prefer doing it this way...much faster.

* I find gluten free tortillas at the grocery store just read the label. I cut them up into tortilla chips and pan fry them in grape seed oil. You can use any oil you would like. When done I sprinkle with sea salt.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this dip! Thank you for posting the recipe!

    ReplyDelete